Monday, August 29, 2011

Pain

My head hurts. Bad.
All I want is to get through this night at work. That's all.
She says she feels like I don't really want to be with her.
That's wrong.
I want to be an equal. I have a brain and I want to be allowed to use it.
I can't feel like I'm letting someone tell me how to live my life; "How it's gonna be."
Been there. Done that.
She doesn't want to feel like someone is telling her what to do.
She's been there, too. She's done that, too.
We are both strong-willed and capable of leading our own lives.
We don't need anyone.
But we both want someone.
Who doesn't?
I say I don't know what to do.
Her blood pressure goes up.
I make her sick.
And it makes me sick knowing this.
Why is this hard? What is wrong?
What are we doing wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment