Monday, October 10, 2011

Nothing.....Again

I have no energy today.
No desire to do anything at all.
Nothing I planned to do this weekend was done.
I don't want to go to that shitty little job that doesn't pay enough to survive because it's the only place that would hire me.
Nope.
No desire at all.
I feel like calling in and telling them they suck, their job sucks, and I'm slowly starving to death and will eventually lose my house.
Because the dude that calls himself the boss is a jerk.
He keeps all the money, all the bonuses for himself.
A jerk.
But, to do that would be dangerous for myself.
Very, very dangerous.
Because then I would be left with no job at all.
And I ask you, how would that look on a resume'?
Yep. I'm pretty much fucked. Totally.
So, I reluctantly get ready to go to a job I hate.
I reluctantly go to pick up my bipolar supervisor because she hasn't had a car that runs for weeks.
I hate this job.
I hate my life at the moment.
I try to have faith that things will get better.
And when they finally do, you'll see *happy* posts from me.
But until that times comes, what you'll get
Is the truth.
At this moment:
FML

No comments:

Post a Comment