Thursday, February 2, 2012

Real Life Break

I won't be writing very often anymore for a while.
I've watched a lot of dumb love stories lately, but that scene toward the end of that movie really got itself burned into my memory. I'll never forget it. That's actually kinda funny when you consider I usually can't remember what I ate for dinner the day before.
But it felt like that scene, that line, was written for me.

I need another break from this real life thing. There are some days I almost want to take a break from the whole thing. (I said almost).
And for that reason, the days--really, the nights--that I cry from the moment I get home until the time I go to bed, I should just back off this writing thing for a while. The whole crying thing and the lump in my throat and stomach should have been gone a long time ago; months and months ago.
But they're not. So I need to re-group.

I've always listened to my gut and its never gone me wrong. Its always been a lot smarter than my head.
And anytime I've ignored the feeling in the pit of my stomach, I wind up in trouble. I wind up in an emotional situation like this.
Its time to start listening to my gut again.

On the upside, at least there won't be senseless depressing things to read anymore. At least for a while.
I hope next time something new pops up here, it will make someone--anyone--smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment