Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More Changes

Found a new job in record time. It's another temp position but will last for 6 months. Hopefully, that will give me long enough to have my foot in the door to apply for something internal when it comes up.
At any rate, I'll be working for the next six months and the pay is (almost) enough. Just won't be able to change the lifestyle much.

Still working on being happy by myself like a single person. Thing is, I don't feel like a single person. I still miss that voice to talk to before I go to sleep at night. I'm worried about not missing that anymore..

My hours will be much different than hers. I'll be working days and by the time I need to go to bed she will just be getting home; while I'm getting ready and heading off to work, she'll still be sound alseep.
I guess that will help.
But then, one must define the definition of "help".

So I'm outta here. First day of work. Then sun is just coming up and I should be home tonight before it goes down. That will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment