Monday, September 26, 2011

Broken Part Two....

I am not.
I am not what other people think I am.
I am not what they want, hope, me to be.
It is fine until.
Until they get to know me.
Then they see my shortcomings.
My flaws.
My humaness (I know that's not a word).
My brokeness.
I want you, you know.
Want to be with you.
I want to trust you.
Am beginning to.
Do you know?
Your answer is, "No. No I don't."
I don't know what to do with that because
I know I can't change your mind.
Only you can.
I am broken.
I want someone to fix me.
I believe they can.
But that.
That is not true.
Only I can fix it.
And I don't know how.
I miss you.
I ache for you.
But you stand there.
Waiting to believe.
What are you waiting for?
Who are you waiting for?
Myself?
Or you?
ILY, you know.
With all my heart.
LY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment