Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nothing.....

I've been wanting to write something. But there's nothing there. Empty. Void.
I have thoughts, but can't get them out of me. They're stuck.
Inside. Rotting.

I listened again to the song I posted the other day.
I suppose it says it best.

Someone else's words.
Someone else's thoughts.
Yea.
I have nothing left worth offering...

*********************************


The dawn is breaking.
A light shining through...
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you....

I'm open, you're closed.
Where I follow, you'll go.
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again...

Even the best fall down sometimes.
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme.
Out of the doubt that fills my mind.
I somehow find, you and I collide.....

I'm quiet, you know.
You make a first impression.
I find I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind.

Even the best fall down sometimes.
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme.
Out of the doubt that fill my mind.
I somehow find, you and I collide....

Don't stop here.
I lost my place.
I'm close behind....

1 comment:

  1. I know this feeling well. it is never a good one. sometimes it is best to find other people's words, lyrics, if they fit what you cannot say. Joni Mitchel helps me out alot on that one.
    But thank you for your comment, it means alot to me to know someone likes my blogs so much :)
    And I'm doing a bachelor of environmental science. I want to work in conservation, I really love nature above all else.
    Cheers,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete