Sunday, January 8, 2012

And The Moon Is Full Tonight..

I've edited out several of my recent blogs for personal reasons.
They may show back up at a future date or they may not.

I have some self-healing to do at the moment; some 'soul searching', if you will.
Where this path will take me I have no way of knowing.
But it will be an odyssey. I just have that feeling about it.

Tonight, the moon is full and that's a lot of what is tearing me apart.
I feel and sense things more strongly at this time.
I know the truth more clearly.

People and things miles and miles away. I can feel them. Quite literally.
To this day, I don't understand why.
In the past, I've been laughed at, called a liar, called a fool because I can do these things.

Sometimes, I wish those accusations were true other than what is.
It is not a gift to sense these things; to feel them.
It is a curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment