Friday, March 23, 2012

The Only Way To Go From Here Is Up (Bucket List)

I need to start a bucket list. I really really to. I need to start listing all the things I want to do, but never have done.

And like me, this will be a work in progress. I'll add things from time to time.

1. Clean up this house! Get it looking that way it used to; the way I liked it.

2. Start going to church with my cousin more often.

3. Move to Nevada.

4. Mend fences with my son's girlfriend.

5. Mend fences with my son.

6. Spend more time outside walking, hiking, gardening.

7. Spend time with my step-dad. At least once a week.

8. Make a point of helping at least one stranger a day.

9. Plant a garden this year.

10. Go to the Ostara Festival TODAY at the park and have a BLAST! (Done!)

11. Find THE ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment